- Perform factory inspection according to certification mark requirements e.g. our TÜV mark, PLS mark or other certification marks.
- Perform factory audit according to TISI (Thai Industrial Standard Institutes) inspection body requirements.
- Responsible for overall management and handling of inspection project.
- Support the customers in application of certification marks for global market access through our TÜV SÜD network.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing fields or any industrial/services.
- Experience of the factory inspection or management system audit.
- Certification in ‘ISO9001 lead auditor/auditor’ course (5-days course) from the registered training organization.
- At least 2 years experience in management system e.g. ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17020, and ISO/IEC 17025.
- Participate in ‘Inspector for TISI regulation’ training course conducted by TISI.
- Participate in ‘ISO/IEC 17020 requirements’ training course conducted by NAC (The National Accreditation Council).
- Recognized as ‘Inspector for TISI regulation’ in electrical and electronic, and/or automotive fields is preferred.
- Knowledge background of the technology used for the related production i.e. electrical/electronic products, automotive products.
- Mature and able to work independently.
- Team player with strong technical and communication skills.
- Service-oriented with satisfactory command of spoken and written English.
We invite qualified applicants to send the detailed resumes (in MS Word document), including the current and expected salaries as well as contact details to: email@example.com