- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identify and contact sales prospects and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Support marketing in promotional activities.
- Prepare status reports including activity, closing, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Coordinate with operations to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Chemical, Microbiology or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in Sales (Experience from food industries or lab equipment supply is preferable).
- Service-oriented with good command of spoken and written English.
- Preferably with sales experience in manufacturing, testing and certification or similar industries.
- Must own car with a valid driver license.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
We invite qualified applicants to send the detailed resumes (in MS Word document), including the current and expected salaries as well as contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org