Build your plans on reliable data and technical expertise
When developing new or restructuring existing housing areas, sustainable development is a key consideration for project designers and local authorities. The challenge is to balance sustainability, energy efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Local conditions and the options available to supply the planned housing with energy form the basis for decision making on the future form of energy supply. These can be analyzed via an energy supply study.
TÜV SÜD provides local authorities, energy suppliers and project designers advisory and energy supply studies for investment decisions. We draw up a customised energy scheme. This begins with a discussion on your local energy policy and suggestions for efficient, alternative supply schemes that take economic, geological, design-related and legal framework conditions into account.
- Determination of energy demand based on proposed structure and building use
- Development of possible centralised and decentralised variants of energy supply, including climatic and soil conditions
- Forecasting future development of technologies; compilation of useful variants and presentation of the essential parameters
- Analysis of investment, operating and maintenance costs of proposed energy systems (VDI 2067)
- Integrated ecological assessment of systems based on CO2 equivalents