Upholding food hygiene and safety standards
Producers, manufacturers, distributors and catering establishments are increasingly under the scrutiny of regulators and consumers.
TÜV SÜD's food microbial monitoring and kitchen hygiene audit programme provides solutions that ensure cooked food served in eateries, restaurants, central kitchen and fast food outlets comply with the necessary food hygiene and safety standards.
- Conducting monthly or quarterly sampling schedule
- Development of a routine sampling schedule and a hygiene audit plan
- Initial assessment of the kitchens and dining area (where applicable)
- Providing relevant staff training programmes
- Regular monitoring of the microbial quality of served food items