Reduce effects of stressors through toxicology studies
Toxicology and eco-toxicology are studies of the effects of stressors such as toxic chemicals on biological organisms from molecular structures to entire eco-systems.
It allows for the prevention and control by relevant regulatory authorities in the registration and trading of industrial chemicals, agricultural chemicals and cosmetics, where chemicals present must comply with Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) guidelines and national standard methods.
- Acute toxicity (oral, dermal and inhalation route)
- Chronic toxicity
- Dermal Irritation / Corrosion (in vitro and in vivo)
- Eye Irritation (in vitro and in vivo)
- In vitro cytotoxicity
- Repeated dose toxicity (oral, dermal and inhalation route)
- Reproduction / Developmental toxicity generation
- Skin sensitization
- Toxic organic such as colourants, phthalates, monomers,
primary aromatic amines, formaldehyde, wood preservatives and solvents etc.
Eco-Toxicology testing services
- 14-day Fish Prolonged Toxicity Study
- Acute Fish Toxicity Study
- Alga Growth Inhibition Study
- Daphnia magna Reproduction Study
- Daphnia sp. Acute Immobilisation Study
- Fish Early-Life Stage Toxicity Study
- Fish Juvenile Growth Study
- Fish Short-term Toxicity Study on Embryo and Sac-fry Stage