Before we can solve a problem, we first need to determine its actual root cause. Frequently, we tend to focus on the most obvious cause and then wonder why the problem persists. The “5 Whys” QM method counters this phenomenon by guiding us to the crux of the problem.
Learn the results-oriented “5-Whys” technique and quickly and reliably identify the root cause of a problem. This digital learning course “5 Whys” lets you learn this asking technique whenever and wherever convenient. Check your knowledge by completing the quiz offered at the end of the digital learning course.
Duration of the training: 30 minutes
Login access duration: 30 days
Learning mode: Self-Paced
- Introduction to the “5 Whys method”
- Use of the method for a case study
- Information on the pitfalls involved in using this method
- Final quiz
Who Should Attend?
- Everybody interested in getting to the crux of a Problem
- Specialists and executives in the field of quality management
Learners must complete the all lessons and pass the graded quiz to be awarded with an e-Certificate of Completion.
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.