What is the Fishbone method or Ishikawa method and how can this method be applied to structured problem solving in a team? Get to know a simple, easy-to-use method to present complex cause-and-effect relations in an illustrative manner and to identify the root cause of the problem from this presentation.
This digital learning course lets you learn how to use this method alone or in a team of colleagues wherever and whenever convenient.
Duration of the training: 75 minutes
Login access duration: 30 days
Learning mode: Self-Paced
Please find a short introduction to our e-learning "The Fishbone / Ishikawa QM method" in the video here.
- Introduction to the Fishbone or Ishikawa method
- Presentation of the process with the help of a case study
- Reflection on the advantages offered by this method
- Checking of the knowledge acquired in a short quiz
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in a structured method to identify root causes
- Specialists and executives in the field of quality management
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.