What’s new in IATF 16949:2016? In this digital learning course, learners will get an overview of the new basic structure (high level structure) and the new requirements of the automobile-specific standard IATF 16949:2016, which borrows considerably from ISO 9001:2015. Learners will be led through the individual standard sections and will get to know the new requirements step by step. In short knowledge checks, learners will be able to check their understanding at the end of each chapter.
Duration of the training: 75 minutes
Login access duration: 30 days
Learning mode: Self-Paced
Please find a short introduction to our e-learning "IATF 16949:2016 QMS Overview" in the video here.
- Overview of the changes to IATF 16949:2016
- Introduction of the high level structure
- Understanding of the structure and design of the standard sections Challenges and opportunities for quality management
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and specialists from the automobile industry with respect to quality management
- People who want to get an initial overview of IATF 16949:2016
Learners must complete all the lessons and pass the graded quiz to be awarded with an e-Certificate of Completion.
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.