TÜV SÜD has developed this E-learning course for potential ISO 45001:2018 internal auditors.
This course enables professionals like you to take it at your convenience irrespective of time & space using your electronic devices rather than the conventional classroom style.
This e-learning course walks you through auditing the latest OH&S management system and has been designed to enable internal auditor to identify sytemic strengths and deficiencies in an organization’s OH&S management system. Internal audits help the organisation to improve their OH&S performance with the intent to prevent work related injury and ill health, fulfill compliance obligations and maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
Duration of the training: 180 minutes
Login access duration: 30 days
Learning mode: Self-Paced
What will you learn from the course?
This course has been specially designed to help you improve your knowledge on ISO 45001:2018 and develop your skill as an internal auditor to evaluate the OHSMS of an organization more effectively. Topics which will be covered include:
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018 (Concepts, High-Level Structure, and Benefits)
- Context of an organization and Risk-Based Thinking-Hazard Identification Risk Assessment, OH&S Legal and Other Requirements
- OH&S Operational Control, Performance Evaluation, and Improvement
- Auditing OH&S Management System (Audit Sampling, Techniques, and Reporting)
What is the course methodology?
The course employs a variety of training tools such as content-embedded assessment, simulations, and other interactive exercises to enhance instructional delivery. Easily accessible via your preferred choice of device, the course allows you to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of the Program is 6 hours and 30 minutes inclusive of ISO 19011, after which you will be required to pass an assessment to receive your internationally recognized e-certificate with a unique ID.
Who should take the course?
This course is specially designed for:
- Safety Managers, Project Managers, Management Consultants wanting to prepare and support an organisation in auditing their OH&S Management System
- Professionals who have a role in auditing OH&S Management System
- Individuals responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing, and improving OH&S Management System in an organization
- Health & Safety professionals
Who is the course advisor?
Designing the content course and structure are domain experts from TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board.
Based in various locations worldwide, these are specialized trainers who have been working with top-notch employers and industry associations to demonstrate real-world health and safety strategies at the workplace. This ensures that learning materials remain relevant to current business landscape and respond to market demand.
|What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?|
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Flexible Learning Style
Study in your own time, at your own pace
- Continuous Feedback
Get prompt feedback from content-embedded assessment
- Competency-Based Learning
Show your course progress based on demonstrated learning
- Professional Certification
Get globally recognised certificate and enhance your career development
1. How do I enroll in the course?
To enroll, simply click on 'Enroll now' and fill out the forms accordingly.
2. What is included in the course?
You get access to our e learning content along with the assessments that will help you understand the topics in depth. In the event of any technical difficulties, you can contact us for support.
3. Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Yes. The course allows you to take a break and return to it within the defined access period.
4. Are there any tests in the middle of the course?
Yes, there are interactive quizzes throughout the course to gauge your understanding of the lectures.
5. Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
No, refund is not possible once the account is activated.
6. What happens if I don't finish the course within the access period?
Access period may be adjusted for B2B customers depending on what was agreed in the contract. For B2C customers, access runs only for 30 days.
7. I have difficulty accessing the course. Whom should I contact?
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us email@example.com or call + +66 2 564 8041.
8. Who are the trainers and what are their qualifications?
All trainers are carefully selected by TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. They undergo relevant upskilling programmes, benefitting from TÜV SÜD’s 150 years of expertise and global heritage.
9. Whom do I contact if I want more in-depth course materials?
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + +66 2 564 8041.