Reduce energy costs. Improve return on investment.
Innovations in sustainable design, fire resistance, lifts and escalators, acoustics and energy efficiency are ever increasing. As are building standard requirements. Building owners, operators, investors and facility managers face the challenge of evaluating the cost of investment in introducing energy efficient measures offset against the gain from energy efficiency improvement returns and government subsidies from retrofitting to new greening building standards.
TÜV SÜD experts can provide expert intelligence and on-site energy efficiency services for commercial, industrial and residential buildings. We provide reliable evaluation of the present state of the building on all aspects of the building that offer high potential for optimizing energy consumption: Thermal insulation; heating; lighting and air conditioning.
Furthermore, TÜV SÜD experts are able to use sophisticated software and methodology of energy modelling and simulation as well as lighting simulation to analyse alternative scenarios as a basis for your decision-making process. Where applicable, TÜV SÜD experts are able to support in the examination of alternative heating strategies e.g. integration of solar plant or examine use of renewable energy as part of your energy mix. TÜV SÜD’s energy services complement a complete portfolio of testing, inspection and certification services for the real estate industry and customized services for green buildings.
Our services at a glance
- On-site analysis of the building via structural and energetic calculation
- Evaluation of the structural state and the installed technology
- Pinpointing of existing weak spots
- Evaluation of energy loss
- Development of measures for improving structural thermal insulation and technology
- Determination of technical and cost-effective options / modifications
- Review on local and national standard requirements
- Examination of alternative heating strategies, i.e. integration of solar plant, combined heat and power systems
- Calculation of the derived reduction in emissions
- Production of client report clients based on our assessments and studies