ENSURE BUSINESS CONTINUITY WITH INDUSTRY 4.0 IN THE PROCESS INDUSTRY
Manufacturers in the process industry face operational and supply chain disruptions as countries around the world introduced lockdowns, travel restrictions and work suspension to limit the spread of COVID-19.
The disruption is forcing manufacturers to rethink their operations and explore new technology to increase resilience and future-proof their business. A key technology that can help manufacturers to respond promptly to disruptions is the creation of Digital Twin through the implementation of Industry 4.0.
An ideal starting point would be the adoption of the Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI), an Industry 4.0 framework that can support manufacturers in structuring their digitisation journey.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand how to start, scale, adapt and sustain an Industry 4.0 transformation with a step-by-step approach for an end-to-end integration of both internal business processes & external supply chain. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- How to evaluate your digital readiness level through the Smart Industry Readiness Index
- How to structure a digital transformation roadmap
- Key technologies for the implementation of a Digital Twin in the process industry
- Q & A session
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF INDUSTRY 4.0 IN THE PROCESS INDUSTRY
- All information generated by the plant are digitalised, streamed and analysed in real-time – enabling faster evaluation of design alternatives due to continuously solved and flexible specifications, and continuous process improvement.
- Capitalise on the continuous growth of the digital information to represent all the plant equipment and processes – Making the right use of the growing amount of information, through the adoption of advanced analytics and/or AI, enables an integrated asset modelling of interacting but separate systems.
- Increased agility and efficient decision-making process – as information from Controls, Mechanical, Piping, all contribute to the engineering database through simulation-driven processes based on the mechanical design and control strategy.
Learn more about Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) here.