ACCELERATE YOUR INDUSTRY 4.0 TRANSFORMATION
Amidst the global pandemic, businesses across industries including the manufacturing sector have had to deal with uncertainties and disruptions. Some manufacturers have seen reduced demand and others are increasing, shifting or relocating production to meet demand or manufacture new products.
One area of growing interest lies in adoption of Industry 4.0 to increase manufacturing and production flexibility, and to address supply chain challenges. However, the pace of adoption is uneven across companies. Lack of clear vision, strategy and a systematic roadmap are the biggest challenges hindering Industry 4.0 adoption. Many organisations are seeking answers to questions such as What is Industry 4.0? How can Industry 4.0 benefit my company? Where should I start? What are my gaps today and what are the opportunities tomorrow?
To help organisations get started on their Industry 4.0 transformation, TÜV SÜD and Singapore’s Economic Development Board (EDB) originally developed the Smart Industry Readiness Index in a partnership, enabling businesses to identify which aspects it must address to harness the full potential of a transition.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand how you can accelerate your Industry 4.0 transformation to meet your business needs amidst the global pandemic. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- A) The evolution of Manufacturing
- B) The readiness of Manufacturers for flexible operations
- C) How to start transforming and integrated to the global supply chain
- Q & A session
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF SMART INDUSTRY READINESS INDEX
- Establish a common understanding of Industry 4.0 – break down the concepts into digestible, key building blocks and provide a clear articulation of the tangible benefits.
- Initiate a high-impact transformation – understand the status quo of your current processes, systems and structures.
- Release the full potential of Industry 4.0 – migrate in a targeted and step-wise way to translate concepts into real business value.
Learn more about: