ACHIEVE WATER EFFICIENCY
Water scarcity is one of the largest global risk and set to increase further over the next decade. The pressures on organisations to implement a sustainable water management plan is paramount to reduce water demand from non-domestic sector and encourage water conservation.
To help organisations to achieve water efficiency, a new international standard for water resource management - ISO 46001:2019 is published. The standard specifies requirements and contains guidance for organisational water use. It includes monitoring, measurement, documentation, reporting, design and procurement practices for equipment, systems, processes and personnel training that contribute to water efficiency management.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand the requirements for ISO 46001:2019 standard. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
Overview of ISO 46001 Water Efficiency Management System
Water Efficient Opportunities
PUB Schemes, Programs & Policies
ISO 46001 Certification Process
Q & A session
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF ISO 46001:2019
- Improved water efficiency – through implementing a process for regular review of possible improvements and adoption of opportunities to better manage water usage.
- Savings from operation cost reduction – by reducing water consumption through sustainable and efficient design, use of water conservation devices and proper monitoring.
- Greater level of accountability – in water use with technology to monitor the water leakage.
- Achieve world-class standards – through our certification, which enables you to benchmark, measure and report water efficiency improvements.
- Gain a competitive edge – by promoting water management best practices and reinforcing good water management behaviors.
- Improve transparency – with detailed analyses on water consumption patterns in your organisation to clearly communicate water management efforts.
Learn more about the service here.