IMPROVE ENERGY PERFORMANCE
ISO 50001:2011 the most widely recognised and popular Energy Management System (EnMS) was revised in 2018.
The revised ISO 50001:2018 standard states the framework and requirements for a systematic, data-driven and facts-based process, focused on continually improving energy performance. ISO 50001:2018 is a generic standard and can be applied to all kinds of organisations and set-ups irrespective of their nature, type and size of business. The revised EnMS standard of ISO 50001:2018, can help you mitigate risk, save energy cost, optimise consumption and improve efficiency.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand the key changes and transition requirements for the revised ISO 50001:2018 standard. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- What is ISO 50001:2018?
- Importance of ISO 50001:2018
- Summary of transition timelines and requirements
- Comparison between ISO 50001:2011 and ISO 50001:2018
- Q & A session
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF ISO 50001
- Save money – through improvements in energy efficiency and reduction in energy consumption.
- Achieve world-class standards – through our certification, which enables you to benchmark, measure and report energy efficiency improvements.
- Gain a competitive edge – by promoting energy management best practices and reinforcing good energy management behaviours.
- Improve transparency – with detailed energy analyses on energy flows and consumption patterns in your organisation to clearly communicate energy management efforts.
Learn more about the service here.